Super Kamagra Priligy Generic Dapoxetine Dapoxetine 30 Mg Generic Priligy Viagra Original Price Viagra Original Viagra Generic Side Effects Viagra Generic Levitra Original Online Levitra Original Levitra Generic Availability Levitra Generic Kamagra Oral Jelly For Sale Kamagra Oral Jelly Kamagra 100mg Kamagra
European Nationals - Immigration Services | AVA Immigration

European Nationals

Information for European Nationals

If you are related to an EEA National, you have the right to enter and remain in the UK provided you can prove your relationship. The
relationship can be proved with a passport and an EEA Residence Card or EEA Family Permit or EEA Permanent Residence Card.

Who can apply?

Spouses/ Civil Partners/ Partners in a ‘durable relationship’.

Children including applicants who are children of an EEA National may be up to 21 years of age.

Dependent parents, grandparents, and extended family such as siblings and cousins (in certain circumstances).

Surinder Singh Application

If you have a British family member who is your spouse/civil partner, parent or grandparent, and you were dependent on them, you may be eligible to apply under the Surinder Singh Route.

Family Visa, Visitor Visa Birmingham

Contact our team for more details on the UK family visa application process.